Monday, October 14, 2013


Hello Kitty

 

So, I’m not really a “cat-person”; my owner isn’t either.   She's afraid of cats.  She’s a horse-person (and, naturally, a dog-person, too).  I suppose cats are OK.  My owner’s favorite cat was named Wilson.  Wilson was the perfect cat.  First, she was the neighbor’s cat so I didn’t have to share my room at our house!  Second, Wilson spent most of her time moussing in our barn.  And Wilson was a stellar mouser!  What my owner liked the most is Wilson would always take her catch back home to her house. 
No fuss – no muss J
Our neighbors, and Wilson, moved away about a year ago.  Don’t look at me!  I’m no mouser.  Have you ever heard of mouse-flavored dog food?  I guess we’ll just have to attract another visiting cat.  How do you do that?  Here kitty, kitty...  Or is it Hello Kitty?  If you’re a cat and a good mouser reading this, please come by for a visitI' d love to meet you and so would my owner.

 

From The Mouth of a Dog

Luv, Sydney


 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment