Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to Make a Cat Grass Bed

 For cat lovers.  Do your cats lay in your plants.  This maybe the solution for you. A cat grass bed.


Video and description by  Rain A Window and Coffee

Because cats like to lay out in the yard but my cats are indoors cats it is not safe to let them out so they resort to laying in my houseplants so I thought of making them something they could lay in so I looked around and saw that they had different types of grass and ground cover so I purchase a flat of St. Augustine and a couple of drip trays for a 24 inch pot I drilled holes in one of the trays and then put the grass in to that one then I placed a couple pieces of broken tile in the bottom of the one I did not drill holes in to and then placed the one with the grass in to that one. They do like it but it's a little foreign to them.  Video and description by  Rain A Window and Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment